At Drawdeck LLC ("Drawdeck"), we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. Our team are also online customers and therefore fully appreciate and respect the importance of data privacy and security on the Internet. We believe you should feel both informed and empowered when it comes to our handling and usage of your information.
In any interaction you may have with Drawdeck, we collect information in three possible ways:
1. When you directly give it to us ("Directly Provided Data")
When you sign up for our site, or any time you visit Drawdeck, or purchase our products, or communicate with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes, or clicking on active buttons on our side, like ‘Add to Wishlist’. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
2. When you give us permission to obtain from other accounts (“User Authorised Data”)
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, social media is an important part of how Drawdeck interacts with our customers. In using social media you may give us permission to access your information in that social media channel or in other services. So, if you did choose to link your Facebook account to Drawdeck, this would enable us to obtain information and content from those accounts. Or if you’re using Drawdeck on your mobile, you can also choose to provide us with location data. The information we obtain from those services does depend on your settings for that service or their privacy policies. So you should always regularly check what those are.
3. When our systems collect information or data as you use our websites or apps, or use websites or apps that are connected to Drawdeck (“System Collected Data”)
These days, whenever you use a website, app, or other Internet service, there’s certain information that gets created and recorded automatically by the IT systems necessary to operate that site, app or service. The same is true when you use our website and services. For example:
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Wishlist”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on Drawdeck, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete Drawdeck user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.
WE WILL NOT Sell your information without your consent: We will not sell your personally identifiable information – including your name, address, e-mail address, or credit card information - to any third party. We believe this is absolutely essential to receive and repay your trust in us.
WE WILL NOT Share your information with third-party advertiser or ad networks: We do not currently display third party adverts on our website and, even if we did, we would not support sharing your personally identifiable information with any third-party advertiser or ad network.
We ONLY share your information when we’re required to comply with a legal request: to do business in all the countries that we do, Drawdeck is required to liaise with a number of regulators and other law enforcement agencies in each of those countries. Whilst it doesn’t happen often, some of those regulators or agencies may legally require us to share your information with them, under law, under a court order or subpoena, or as a result of some other legal process. If we do come under a legal or regulatory duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, we will have to share your information (including your personally identifiable information) if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply. Having said that, we may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overboard, vague or lack proper authority. We will also attempt to notify you about legal demands for your personally identifiable information when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency.